12/24/15

Winter Wishlist!




Hello everyone! Winter's cold days are here so we all need to get warm but at the same time chic clothes.  This is why I made this wishlist to show you my preferences from Banggood.
 As I was checking out the winter series I chose pieces in black, white, grey and beige shades. I truly love these color combinations because I find them easy to wear during day and night and they also match perfect to every girl. You can see that this is a winter wishlist for every occasion. Black parka or some classic coats seem great in the morning. At night an amazing choice is a fur coat or a jacket with leather details. I hope you guys enjoyed my new post and that new ideas came to you for your holiday shopping.

Kisses, Eva

                             1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful wishlist Eva! Camel coat and faux fur are my favorites!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like number 2, 4 and 7 :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete